Today Our Price :
Price : Rs.4199
|Shipment:||Delivery all over Pakistan|
|Order by Whatsapp:||03330255979|
|Payment Method:||Cash on Delivery|
For Karachi, delivery will be made in 2 to 3 working days after order confirmation.
For Islamabad & Lahore delivery will be made in 3 to 5 working days after order confirmation.
For other cities, delivery will be made in 5 working days after order confirmation.
You dream of a slim waist and a flat stomach? A unique solution: have concrete abs! To strengthen your abdominal muscles in a the blink of an eye, here are some tips and exercises to do at home.
To work your muscles, your must first know where they are. Indeed, the abs are divided in four muscle groups:
- Large, small obliques and rectus, responsible for joining the trunk with the lower limbs. Developed during conventional abdominal exercises, they hold an important role in stature and serve as points of support for the head, shoulders and arms.
- The transverse, placed as a strap across the abdomen, contains the abdominal organs.This is the “flat belly” muscle, the one that works when you enter the stomach.
- Develop the habit keep your back flat: straighten up, shoulders backwards, and look straight, this position helps to tone the abdominal muscles (look at the abs of
to motivate you!).
- Learn to breathe through your belly: standing up, feet flat on the ground, knees slightly bent, buttocks tight, shoulders backwards, look up and focus on a far away point. Inhale through the nose, slowly, inflating your belly, and exhale through the mouth, now deflating your belly without rounding the back. This exercise is as effective as a gym class, and you can practice while walking, waiting for the bus, or even between classes!
- Think to hold back your belly: for example, if you need to pick something up, flatten your belly first, then kneel. Similarly, to stand up, flatten your belly then push hard on your legs without leaning forward.
- Do exercise regularly! The transverse is solicited in any sport. If it helps, use an ab toner but beware of the Ab Rocket Twister scam on eBay and Amazon. Always buy from an official website!
A few easy exercises:
- Want to thin your waist? Get on your feet, legs slightly bent, hands on your shoulders, stomach pulled back, back straight, stretch your right arm upward and then bend it over your head to the left while inhaling. Straighten up and do the same on the other side. Repeat this 20 times.
- Want to build up your transverse? Lie down on your stomach, your forearms on the ground in line with your body at chest level, and raise your body pushing only on your toes and forearms. Tighten your buttocks and flatten your stomach to align your legs, head and back, and maintain the position.
- Want to strengthen your muscles? Lie down on your back, knees bent at 90 degrees, hands placed on the temples on each side of your head, and lift your shoulders and upper back to bring your head and your chest closer to your knees. Exhale when rising and exhale completely when going back down. Repeat the exercise 15 times.
Please note, abdominal exercises should be executed with care: closely related to your back, exercise practiced without caution can lead to back pain. Here is what to do (or not do):
- Do not block your breathing: expire gently through your mouth during the effort, when you flex the torso, and exhale during the downswing.
- Do place your hands on your temples: does not cross your arms across your chest or place your hands behind your head, as this position leads to tensions in the neck.
- Never block your feet under a bed, a trellis or an ab board. Use the Ab Rocket Twister if you have one as it maintains your neck and back in perfect and secure position.
- Do not exercise with your legs straight if your trunk-thigh angle is open: forget scissors and cycling
- Finally, for a flat stomach and stretched abs, always practice with a flat stomach, and maintain in throughout your exercise.
Ab Rocket Twister is a training device shaped like a chair, with cushioning, an articulated back, and a lockable rotating base. By doing a set of exercises (‘rocking’ like in a rocking chair, and ‘twisting’), it tones up your abs and reduces your waistline (by working on your obliques).